Sunday, October 7, 2007

Learning 2.0: Assignment #3

In this assignment, we were asked to view The 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners. Despite my initial balk at the play on business title, I was cheered to know that I've somehow acquired most of these habits over the years. Easy peasy for me, then.

In particular, "viewing problems as challenges" is something that anyone who has spent three weeks in the business world has drilled into their heads, buzzword bingo-style. Personally, I've refined the general idea to a more proactive, simplistic principle that has guided my various careers since Day One: Every Problem Has A Solution. The fun is finding the solution and making it work for everyone involved.

And then, of course, there's the 1/2 habit: Play. If you ask me, Play deserves a full habit rather than a half...but I would say that, wouldn't I?

No comments: