Sunday, October 7, 2007

Learning 2.0: Assignment #5

Ahhh...Flickr. Such a strange relationship I have with you. Not being much of a shutterbug, I view you as I do many online services -- a good tool to know, for when I need to know it. Many close pals of mine, however, use you as a social network (with...interesting results sometimes) and a way to Share Their Art. I'll refrain from further comment, except to say that, in general, I think the advent of digital photography has greatly cheapened what was once a true artistic calling. Do with that what you will.

Regardless, I do love the current photo over yonder in the upper right-hand corner. My title for it is Ma Vie en Fleurs (My Life in Flowers) because it is color-rich, lush, full of light, and slightly off-center. Of course, I did not snap the shot -- the wonderful Karen Wise did, on my wedding day.

No comments: